Calendar Colours - need more than 8!

Anyone have any ideas how to get more than 8 colours in the calendar? Or to use some external system like quickchart.io?

1 Like

Unfortunately no, the calendar display seems to be limited to primary colors only.

• That calendar display is… difficult to work with in any real sense honestly.
  • There is no option for a better calendar view though, quickchart doesn’t have anything that would work.
  • I’ve yet to find any additional visualization service like that that would work.

So you’re either stuck using the crappy AS calendar, or just NOT using it at all and trying to find some other visualization method that works.

Thats what I feared but thanks for confirming. Its for a training company and they wanted it so that each person had a colour on a combined diary of their bookings.

1 Like

Things like that always sound good in theory, but as soon as you start using it in practice, if there’s anything more than a dozen options, it starts to become kind of messy and difficult. Usually what I advise and situations like this is to stick your color scheme around the status, that way you know if something is okay, canceled, needs to be rescheduled, etc

Wishing you the best
Matt