Seeking Ideas and Advice: Developing an AppSheet App with Automation for Frontline Workers

Hello,
I am looking forward to solving the challenges faced by frontline workers, I’m eager to gather insights and suggestions from you all. Kindly share an industry or a use case.

The goal is to craft an AppSheet application integrated with automation scripts tailored specifically for the needs of FRONTLINE professionals. The initiative aims to streamline operations and address the challenges faced by those at the forefront of various industries. Your ideas and advice are invaluable in ensuring that this endeavour effectively addresses the unique requirements of frontline workers, ultimately making their jobs safer, more efficient, and more rewarding.
**(Something different from the templates present for Frontline workers) (KINDLY avoid Education industry, Retail industry, Healthcare Industry, Finance Industry, Retail Industry)**I am looking forward to solving the challenges faced by frontline workers, I’m eager to gather insights and suggestions from you all. Kindly share an industry or a use case.

The goal is to craft an AppSheet application integrated with automation scripts tailored specifically for the needs of FRONTLINE professionals. The initiative aims to streamline operations and address the challenges faced by those at the forefront of various industries. Your ideas and advice are invaluable in ensuring that this endeavour effectively addresses the unique requirements of frontline workers, ultimately making their jobs safer, more efficient, and more rewarding.
(Something different from the templates present for Frontline workers) (KINDLY avoid Education industry, Retail industry, Healthcare Industry, Finance Industry, Retail Industry)

KINDLY HELP ME WITH YOUR IDEAS

Its not clear to me first what are you looking for, advise, help? And second what do you mean by Frontline

1 Like

Hello
I want to place a request can you share some ideas/ advice on creating an app or an automation for the construction industry workers.

Can you share some ideas or advice if in case you take up similar case what will you make to help the workers?
I had something in mind but I don’t know how I should start and do it.

1. As the workers can take pictures and do a real time update of the construction till where it is finished how will they take picture and how will they upload, is it by the camera of the phone or a cam on there helmet.
  2. Remote areas they don’t have connectivity…

I need it for a project and it is my first attempt so I might get some guidance.
Kindly consider

1 Like

Checkout my page which might give you some ideas - Features | 1 Min Manager

1 - Needs to be ideally via the device the app is on. Every construction co that I deal with just have their staff use their own mobile phone.

2 - Easiest option is to turn on Delayed sync and have them sync when they get back into signal range. Offline mode would work too, but then the storage of the app can get quite big.

1 Like